Tuesday, December 9, 2008

70.3

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!

Isabelle and Michael decorating the tree.  We are finally getting the ornaments off the bottom branches!

Charlotte managed to hang 14 ornaments on the bottom branch.

Michael and I on a date night.  Clearly, it's been WAY too long since we were out alone..... 

So back to the title of this post.  The 2009 season is really starting to shape up, and I just signed up for my first race!  OK, my second race.....World's already demanded a nice $$ sum. But I'm doing a race and a distance I haven't done before.  70.3.  A half-Ironman and I am excited!  The location?  Kansas!!  

More details to come on next season although sadly it will not include what I was most excited about (Napa marathon).....

2 comments:

Bernice said...

Doesn't date day skiing count and spending the night alone count......?

Michelle said...

Of course mom, but I haven't updated my blog since then:)

Site Meter