Friday, March 6, 2009

16.5

Hours.  As in, 16.5 hours so far this week I have spent training.  And it's only Friday.  An Epic ride Monday, a City View ride this morning.  A couple of swims, a couple of runs and voila, we are at a record time week.  I'm not sure that when I wished I could train part-time in the past (when I was working full-time) that I really understood what that meant.  And to be honest, I'm still not sure what it means!!  I can tell you this.....I'm tired.  And I'm hungry.  Really hungry. But I also feel good.  And I feel strong.  And it is only early March.  But my body is holding up remarkably well (thank you Dr. Ken at Active Care and Andrea massage therapist extraordinaire!!) and I'm curious to see how all this plays out in the upcoming season.  First race is only 6 weeks away - Rage in the Sage in Vegas baby!  


Me and Tyler before our ride this morning.....it was cold and windy!!

General goofiness with Steve 


PIC Sonja and me....I think we may have freaked some people out at Chipotle after our ride today.  I'm pretty sure we may have set some sort of weird record for how FAST we scarfed our burritos down!  

No comments:

Site Meter