Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Baaack

Whew, this past week has been a whirlwind!  First was the road trip to Kansas last Friday, followed by my first 70.3 race (BTW thanks all for the well wishes!!).  Second was the flight back Sunday night from Kansas to make absolutely sure I made the 6:00am flight Monday morning to San Fran/Maui.  Third was actually traveling with my lovely daughters sans hubby which is probably what I was most worried about!  Then came my sister's wedding (beautiful) on Tuesday followed by lots of trips up and down the pool slide, teaching the girls how to body surf, making sure no one got swept away in the ocean etc.  Last, but not least, was the overnight flight back home!!!  To be sure, I am exhausted.  So are the girls.  But we are so happy to be home!  Now we are off to Boulder for Michael's first packet pick-up and his first tri tomorrow on Father's Day.  Phew!  It's going to be fun.....but no time for blogging.

Upcoming posts/thoughts:  Kansas race report (this one will be looooong); Nutrition thoughts; Hawaii pictures!  

No comments:

Site Meter