Monday, June 29, 2009

June 22 -29 Update

Weekly Update
Swims
Monday: Masters 5400 yards
Tuesday: "Free" swim.....not sure what that actually means but I swam in my new TYR swim suit for 30 minutes!!
Thursday: 30 minutes easy w/ pull buoy
Saturday: Gravel pond 6 x island/back
***As a note this is the most I have swam in months!!!!

Bikes
Monday: 1 hour at Chatfield (no Garmin have no idea miles)
Wednesday: 156.2 miles (from Boulder to Wiggins and back), 9 hours. Awesome.
Sunday: 43 miles. Fast

Runs
Tuesday: Track
Friday: 8 miles
Saturday: 8 miles

Other:
Weights/abs x 1

Sleep
OK this week. Had a hard time with time change and travel, woke up with headaches until mid-week.

Recovery
Recovered very well from big ride!

Mood
Good, can't wait for next race. Was bummed I missed Loveland.

Health
Allergies blah blah blah.

Comments
Good "build" week, although I missed my brick run after aggressive ride Sunday due to family commitments. Body feels good, mind feels good. Ready to hit it again this week!

No comments:

Site Meter